Saturday, September 12, 2009

A sunrise & a happy memory....


On a visit to the bathroom early this morning (to get to our bathroom you have to leave the house...it's in a little room off the side of the deck!) I stood for a few moments & watched the sunrise. Then I decided to take a picture of it.

Anyhow, whilst standing & watching the sunrise I had remembered a similar moment while I was in early labour with Jarvis. My waters had broken at 8pm the night before, so I hadn't had a whole lot of sleep, but the whole business was still quite bearable.

I was standing in my nightie out by the garden, looking at the same view in the photo, holding my enormous puku & smiling because I knew that later on that day I would get to meet my baby :)

Brought a wee tear to my eye thinking about it! Lovely...


No comments:

Post a Comment