Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy busy busy...

So pleased to finally see my photos on here, I was ready to call our internet man & say some very mean things to him...(he hides from my phonecalls anyway so it would have been a very mean voicemail message!).

My number one discovery of the day was car-seat subsidies from Turanga Health - our little man now has a carseat he can stretch his legs out in :) He was looking pretty squished up in his capsule, and luckily before we forked out a fortune on a seat, the subsidy was brought to my attention!!

Other great achievements today were going to the chiropractor, and filing my tax return. Hmmmm...not the most exciting Monday in history, but I suppose they were all things that needed doing. I can now burn the mountains of paper with maths equations scribbled all over them, the joy of having such a small business that it's not worth hiring an accountant...

Next exciting adventure - salvaging a few leaves from the almost bare lemon verbena tree for a cup of tea. Mmmmm....


No comments:

Post a Comment